180 minutes and 45 kms of pure, genuine fun. Roads of dirt, mud, dust, puddles of water, climbs, descents, curves and counter curves, you will get it all around our typical village, Alte. You will have a chance to cross the village by its narrow streets and typical houses, to stop by the “Fonte Grande” (Big Fountain). For centuries, these stream waters, supplied by the “Fonte Grande” fed the village, were used by the washerwomen and watered the vegetables gardens around it. After this break, you will get again on your buggy or quad for more adventure, heading our base.
Required Participation Conditions
1. If you book Feel Tour + Caves & Costline and you're staying in Albufeira area, the transfer from the Marina to the accommodation is not provided.
2. Guide Tour all its directions about rules, safety, conduct and equipment usage should be followed from the safety briefing to the end of the tour.
3. Drivers must have 21 years old and a valid driving license.
4. Minimum age of 7 years old to participate in the tour
5. Safety equipment use (Helmet, safety glasses and dust masks (nose and mouth) provided by Yellowfish Adventure)
6. We recommend the use of comfortable clothing and sport shoes.
7. A refundable deposit of 100 euros per vehicle is required, which will be paid on site prior to the start of the tour and refunded at the end of the tour. The refundable deposit will not be given back if either you do not respect the safety rules, conduct and use of guide equipment or causing damage to the vehicle by driver negligence
All insurances are included in the price
Forbidden Participation Condition
1. The use of open shoes (sandals, slippers) is forbidden.
2. Participation of people with psychologically changed states (alcohol or drugs) is strictly forbidden.
1. Canceling the tour with 24 hours or more prior to the start of the tour will receive a refund of the total amount (100%)
2. Canceling the tour with less than 24 hours prior to the start of the tour will not be refunded.
1. Yellowfish Adventure has the right to change/cancel the tour depending the technical reasons or atmospheric conditions if they are not suitable.
1. For comfort and security reasons the accessibility to this activity is conditioned to people with:
- Children under 7 years
- Driver height below 1.50m
2. Disable people or wheelchair users can participate as a passenger on Buggies only, as long as they are able to go seated on it. Please note that the vehicles aren’t adapted. Our staff are always available to help the person to get in/out of the vehicle.
3. Maximum weight affordable on Buggy: 220kg, on Quad: 150kg.